Conte has insisted he is happy at Chelsea following speculation linking him
with a return to Italy.
The 47-year-old has enjoyed a sensational first season in England and is
currently on course to secure the Premier League title, with the Blues seven
points clear with eight matches to play.
Italian football agent Federico Pastorello suggested earlier this week that
Conte could be opening to leaving Stamford Bridge in the summer even if
Chelsea go on to win the title, with Inter Milan his most likely
But Conte has dismissed those claims and said he has no ties with
"I read the interview about Federico Pastorello. I don't know him and I
don't know why this person has spoken about me," Conte said ahead of
Saturday's trip to Bournemouth.
"I think I stay here, I am happy to stay here and this is the most important
"I don't like other people to speak for me. I have two more years on my
contract with Chelsea, this is the truth.
"But it's normal to try and involve my name in this situation because I
worked in Italy and I think they want me to go back to Italy."
Conte also voiced his surprise at reports suggesting Andrea Pirlo is being
lined up to become his new assistant manager.
The Italian's current number two, Steve Holland, will leave Chelsea at the
end of the season to join up with England on a full-time basis as Gareth
Pirlo, who is currently playing for Major League Soccer side New York City,
played under Conte during their time together at Juventus.
"I am listening to a lot of things, but Andrea is playing and he wants to
continue playing. So I don't know why this situation is put to me," Conte
"It's important I stay focused on the present for my players.
"The present is more important than the future for all of us. I prefer to be
focused on the present and try to finish this season, making it a great